Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Let me go, boys, Let me go..
Push my boat from the highest cLiff to the sea beLow..
Rocks are waiting, boys, rocks await..
Swoop down from the sky and catch me Like a bird of prey..

Now my feet wont touch the ground, now my head, won't stop..
You wait a lifetime to be found,
now my feet wont touch the ground..

-coLdpLay-
They said that 'now my feet won't touch the ground', i feeL Like i won't to, but i can't. It feeL Like my feet won't touch the ground, my body Likes to fLy away, but someone out there wiLL not make it. He choosed being neutraL, and it seems to be something, he seems trying to say: "hey girL, wake up! Mind ur thought! Mind ur shit! Don't be siLLy to think that I'LL make your feet not touching the ground one more time! Nope! Wake up! I reaLLy won't ever do that! Not even more!!"

WeLL heLL yeah, today i get his revenge. WeLL, i think revenge is aLways be so awsome and kiLLing me softLy: Pushing my boat from the highest cLiff to the sea beLow...

KiLL me with your revenge..:-)

1 comment:

enter what comes into your head.. -_-b